Get paid to improve your community! The Chamber & Development Council of Crawford County (CDC) is a non-profit organization seeking an Administrative Assistant to help improve the communities of Crawford County, Iowa.
· Being a friendly first point of contact to members, callers and guests
· Assist in scheduling meetings and events
· Assist with preparation of CDC events
· Keeping office clean, organized and stocked with office supplies
· Communicating events, promotions and news to members and the community
· Various office tasks as needed
Applicants should be very outgoing, friendly, and professional. This part-time position (around 32 hours per week) offers varied daily tasks in a positive, rewarding office environment. Starting pay is $12 per hour.
· Must live in Crawford County
· Must be skilled in verbal and written communications
· Ability to utilize word-processing, database and finance programs on a personal computer
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Experience, bilingual ability, and/or related college degree a plus but not required
· NCRC certification a plus but not required
To apply, submit resume with cover letter immediately to Evan Blakley, CDC Executive Director, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. DEADLINE: Friday, March 20th by 5pm. You will receive a receipt confirmation via email. Contact the CDC with any questions: 712.263.5621.